Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On Wisconsin!

If any of you know me, you know that the University of Wisconsin is my alma mater. From the first day I stepped my foot on the campus, I knew I would live and die a Badger. I have always been proud of my school as it most often tops lists for it's academics to research accomplishments to it's impressive social life. The students of the University of Wisconsin work hard and play hard, but it's the graduates that can proudly say they played hard and worked harder. Admission into the University has been exceedingly difficult, but it's the high caliber of students that makes this public university such an outstanding establishment.
This weekend my nephew Adam, along with my sister Kelly took a tour of campus. The UW would be lucky to get a candidate like Adam, who is mature beyond his years. I cant believe he's already at the point in his life where he's deciding on colleges, but even more amazing is that next year at this time Kelly will the first of my siblings to experience an empty nest. Good luck with that one, Kelly. As we drove around campus and I pointed out buildings and landmarks, Kelly looked over to Adam and I'm sure this is what she saw......

No comments:

Post a Comment