Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Official Announcement

I decided to post Charlie's birth announcement for all my cyberspace friends out there.

A few of you have also asked about the designer of the announcements. I took the photos myself to avoid copyright stipulations and chose this design from one of my fellow Etsians. Her name is Sara and she owns a shop called "Less Than Ordinary Designs" ( lukecommasara.etsy.com). I found the process incredibly pleasant. I sent her a zipped file with approximately 20 high resolution photos and purchased a premade design from her website. Within 24 hours she designed Charlie's announcement and emailed the proof. After a few minor changes she emailed me the final file and I sent it to Sam's Club photo for printing. The result is a designer announcent (invitation, card, save the date, etc) with a much less expensive price in a fraction of the time. The most difficult part of the process was deciding between the designs. FYI... she'll also design a custom card for no extra fee, now that's great service!

No comments:

Post a Comment