Friday, June 19, 2009

Introducing Charles Thomas Heideman


Please meet the newest love of my life.... Charles Thomas Heideman. He is a little over 2 weeks old now and already growing like a weed. He has been such a blessing and a joy. I am loving every minute with my handsome little man.
He came into this world at 2:19 pm on June 3, 2009 weighing 8lbs 7oz and measuring 20 inches long. I fell deeply in love with him the moment I saw his precious little face. He's a wonderful baby with a gentle temperament and a healthy appetite.
Perhaps his biggest fan is his sister, Maudie. She just can't get enough of him. If it was up to her, she'd spend hours holding him and kissing his little head. So far she is an outstanding big sister albeit she's giving her Mom and Dad a rough time.... however, it's nothing that we didn't expect.
I have so much to say but I'm finding it hard to wrap up my thoughts and feelings into words... for now I'll let some photos speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment