Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My life has changed...

I look back to a year ago today and remember...

I remember feeling my unborn son's slow and strong movements as he ran out of room in my womb.
I remember the anticipation of seeing my sons face for the first time.
I remember the anxiety of becoming a mother of two.
I remember the excitement of Maudie becoming a big sister.
I remember the flurish of having everything ready for his arrival.
I remember the prayers that we would all be healthy.

One thing I don't remember, however, is what life was like before I loved him.

Tonight I can be sad that by son is no longer a baby, tomorrow I will celebrate that he is a little boy.  Happy First Birthday, My Sweet Precious Son.

 Day 1





 Day 364

1 comment:

  1. Great Aunt Janet, Grandma's best friend.June 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM

    Megan - Chris,

    How fast a year can go, The next 17 will go even faster, then off to college, marriage and a family of his own. We so remember our babies this way, and now they have babies of their own. Life goes so fast, it's hard to believe we're grandparents, and loving it. We do love you all. Thank you for being in our lives.

    ReplyDelete