Saturday, May 8, 2010

Christmas has come early!

I love iced coffee.  I love it so much it's on my short list of favorite joys in life.  If I were Maria Von Trap, I'd list it right before brown paper packages tied up with string.  Sometimes I make coffee just so it will get cold.  Last summer as I was standing in line at the Starbucks I saw the newest reusable cup for iced coffee.  It looked just like their disposable cups, which I use three or four times before dumping.  Feeling frugal, I passed up the last one in the crate.  A few days later I returned with remorse, but to my dismay it was gone.  I didn't give it much thought at the time, but found myself dreaming of this cup several times over the winter.  I actually googled it one day and found several for sale on Amazon & Ebay for $70!  They called the cup the 'tickle me elmo' of 2009'.  Anyway, today on my way out of Target I glanced into the Starbucks & like a beacon from heaven, THERE THE WERE!!  The geniuses at Starbucks re-issued the cups, which had am impact on the on-line sellers, because now they are selling for only $30! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment