Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Poor Booger Factories

Charlie has his first cold and he's darn right miserable. He's not running a fever but his nose is so clogged he isn't sleeping and neither am I. I can tell he has a fair amount of post nasal drip because he gets the tickle-in-the-back-of-the-throat cough. Don't freak out it's not H1N1... I hope.
Maudie is also a snot monster but she's old enough for NyQuil so that's all good.

Heather and Matt visited this weekend, unfortunately the only pictures I took was of the bacon wrapped, cream cheese stuff, apricot glazed jalapeƱos I made for an appetizer. Maudie loves her cousin's and is especially fond of Erica and Heather. Most likely because they spoil her and they were the last ones to visit. However, She doesn't understand husbands and boyfriends. When Erica and Pete stopped in a few weeks ago, she refered to Pete as 'her daddy'. She also knew that Matt loves Heather but didn't understand that he didn't love Erica too.



Not much else to report. I got my new phone, so we're back in business there. Still have not taken Maudie back to the pool...

No comments:

Post a Comment