Monday, May 11, 2009

22 Days to go!

There is light at the end of the tunnel! 22 days until my scheduled C-Section, unless of course I go into labor earlier... which I can only hope is the case.

I did a lot this weekend to get ready to Charlie's arrival. I was able to make two "sets" for the hospital including a blanket and monogrammed kimono. Each set has a matching hat, one from Esty the other from Gramma J. Feels so good to get that out of the way. I finally found an appropriate coming home outfit too.

We had a special little moment on Mother's Day morning. Charlie had the hiccups and I called Chris over to feel the rhythm of his bounce. Maudie was curious as to what we were feeling around for, so I put her hand again what I thought was Charlie's butt so she could feel it too. I had tried to get her to feel his kicks before now, but her attention span was never long enough to catch him in action....until this time. She was startled by the first 'bump' but she continued to feel the hiccups. Every time she felt him move she let out a little high-pitched 'boop' so I know she felt them. It was a wonderful way to wake up on Mother's Day morning (forgive the photo, I still have bed head and a puffy face)


No comments:

Post a Comment